iteraplan Further Development
- Open Source since early 2008 (Community Edition)
- Two releases per year, regular fixes and previews
- Community-driven development through feedback from our customers and users of the Community Edition
- Central Demand Management to balance strategic & operational development via focal themes
Following focal themes guide the implementations in future releases of iteraplan:
- meta model extension (see the book "Strategic IT management" by Inge Hanschke)
- business architecture: business partners and requests
- project depenencies and goals
- with other tools, e.g. business process management (BPM), configuration management (CMDB), or project portfolio management (PPM) tools
- of unstructured data by connecting wikis to iteraplan
- via an API for CRUD operations on elements (REST-based)
- user-specific profiles, filter and settings
- dashboards for various EA stakeholders
- reporting & analysis
- best practice analysis patterns (see the book "Strategic IT management" by Inge Hanschke)
- DWH/BI integration for IT-Management Analytics
- Inclusion in release planning
If your request can be considered simple & effective - the concept of iteraplan - it will be included in our release planning. This does not imply any costs for the requester. The point in time when a request gets implemented is determined by iteratec, and please bear in mind that we can't guarantee implementation.
- Development Alliances
In case the realisation of a topic is of strategic importance and high value for you, we offer to establish a development alliance to drive its implementation. Development alliances consist of several interested customers who share costs for implementation, integration, release and documentation. They will be moderated by iteratec and are responsible for identifying a best practice solution, deciding on concrete features and acceptance of the implementation in iteraplan.
- Further development by the customer
On the basis of the iteraplan Community Edition and taking into account the CLA, customers are free to participate in the further development of the software. After being tested by iteratec, these developments might become part of our official releases.
To find out more about the further development of iteraplan or to supply requests and ideas please contact our demand management using the contact form.